Version 1.3.2 – Released 19 April 2021
- PHP 8.1 compatibility fix for registration form builder
Version 1.3.1 – Released 14 April 2021
- Dropdowns showing groups and organizations will now appear in alphabetical order rather than order of creation to make them easier to find.
Version 1.3.0 – Released 22 March 2021
- The plugin is now translatable into different langauges. Please see the Translation page for more information.
- New action and filter hooks have been added to allow developers to add their own custom functionality. Please see the Actions/Filters for Developers page for more information.
- Declared compatibility with WordPress 5.9.2.
- Updated help links to point to the newly developed knowledgebase.
Version 1.2.3 – Released 01 March 2021
- Declared compatibility with WordPress 5.9.1
- Updates to plugin licensing functionality
Version 1.2.2 – Released 25 November 2021
- Fixed issue preventing the contents of certain settings fields from being deleted.
- Fixed the display of the “X licenses have been used in the last 7 days.” statistic within the WordPress dashboard widget.
Version 1.2.1 – Released 18 November 2021
- Fixed the display of line breaks within content from the registration form introduction field.
Version 1.2.0 – Released 9 November 2021
- The plugin has been renamed to “Organization toolkit”.
- Language has been internationalized throughout the interface.
- Adjusted the client dashboard interface to make is slimmer on the page, with less wasted space.
- Improved the labelling of some aspects of the registration forms.
- Added measures to prevent registrants from using the same code multiple times.
- Increased the flexibility of the display of organisation overbranding. As well as showing and hiding overbranding sitewide, you now also have the options to set it to only appear on registration forms, or for logged in users.
Version 1.1.3 – Released 5 October 2021
- Adjusted calculation of course completion where quizzes were added within the “Final quizzes” section of LearnDash’s course builder.
- Resolved an issue where some themes were preventing the registration form account type selector from working properly.
Version 1.1.2 – Released 4 October 2021
- Fixed potential plugin/theme conflict in the display of registration forms.
Version 1.1.1 – Released 30 September 2021
- Registered users can now use registration forms to enrol onto other groups.
Version 1.1.0 – Released 20 September 2021
- Added the option to include custom CSS as part of your organisation branding
- Client dashboard enhancements, including option to search for learners by email address
- Option to include a redirect URL for any learners who register using the access codes set up on a registration forms
- Some minor interface/UX enhancements